April 24, 2009

Davi's Fourth; Expecting

What do you get when you mix one happy-go-lucky leader of the pack, with a sleep resistant middle child, and a gone-in-a-second toddler with another wee one due any minute?

You get the daily, blessed, chaotic lives of the increasingly famous little Band of Brothers, who just happens to be some of my best friends. I was beyond honored to capture their family right as they entered into a completely new phase of their lives. It was a fabulous evening and we could not have ordered a more gorgeous sunset. And in true Davi form, this session would not have been complete had she not, at the last minute, whipped up coordinating shirts for her boys. Ridiculously cute I tell you.





























While John doesn't always get a whole lot of play on the blog, he is most definitely the back bone of this darling family. He is Davi's steadfast support and encourager and they make an amazing team.















and coming next week, the newest member of the band! And I can't wait!

9 comments:

David Anderson said...

She sure make being pregnant look cute... How do we know so many people that can do this so well??

Great shoot sis!!

Sally said...

Oh, what great pictures!! I can't believe it's already next week that the newest member of the band gets here!

scottlandyard said...

cool shirt, john.

molly june. said...

my words escape me. beautiful. gorgeouso. lovely. awesome. that davi. those boys. wowzas.

i haven't cruised by your photo blog in quite some time. bravo sister friend. you rock!!!!

.jimaie.marie. said...

what a precious precious family! SO cute. I love the shirts, the chucks the socks, everything! TOO CUTE.
you did such a fantastic job lorie!!!!

bandofbrothers said...

i LOVE what you said about John being the backbone. he really is the glue that holds our family together. the life of our party. thanks again my dearest friend for sharing your amazing talent!

Excellent Parent said...

LOVE that one with there heads together!

MEGAN said...

my favorite is the last one! beautiful : )

Becca said...

They are all amazing!!!! Good job Lorie! I totally can't wait for this little one to be born!!!!